Monday, July 25, 2005

Apparently...





You Are 28 Years Old



28





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




and to think all this while I believed I was 27! BAH!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

This is crazy. Surely, there's something wrong with this test.

It says that I act 24, which has to be wrong because I certainly don't act my age: I'm often accused of fluctuating between 17 and 30.

25 July, 2005 14:08  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

crazy? Bakwaas?

Ab-so-bloomin-lutely!

Bah. again.

25 July, 2005 15:56  
Blogger illusions said...

I came in at 20. And there are those that say I behave like an 8 year old, but then there are those I behave as a 35 year old...either way I don't care...I am 30 and loving it!

25 July, 2005 16:16  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

Illusions: wonders just don't cease, do they? But then, as the complicated math we did proved this o be true, so be it! :)

26 July, 2005 08:58  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

You were doing at my blog, what? Upset, my blog is. Explain, you must.

26 July, 2005 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home