Thursday, June 01, 2006

Creeping and Crawling

Man oh man oh man! I have no clue what has gotten into me - I have been struggling to blog for quite a while now. The irony is that while I was off (for 1 and 1/2 WHOLE months!) I actually had a 1000 (read: metaphorically) ideas I wanted to blog about...and in fact, I actually created a list and all - this being unusal because I have never been anythign of an avid blogger at the best of times! At any rate, now that I have the health, the access, and the means....there is (for some strange reason) no action! I am quite concerned about this, so if any of you (whoever, if, still visits this blog) has any idea of how to get out of this, do tell!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jabberwock said...

"How to get out of this"?

Simple. Don't. And thank your lucky stars. Take it from one who has plumbed the abyss.

(Okay, that just sounds dirty but you know what I mean. Was intended to be profound, dark and Nietzsche-esque)

More seriously, I've learnt that it's never a good idea to create a list. Whenever I've tried to do that, I've ended up not blogging about any of the things on the list.

01 June, 2006 21:54  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

how have you plumbed the abyss you everyday poster of profound, articulate stuff, you?! huh? huh?

The bummer is that I want to blog more! But, I'll take your advice on the list thing...

Finally, thank you for still visitng my blog!

02 June, 2006 13:50  
Blogger Wandering Soul said...

The motivation is obviously still there! What you need... is Inspiration!

More coffees, movies?.. would that give you the inspiration?!

04 June, 2006 23:31  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

:)

don't think my body could take any more coffee, but more movies? (a resounding) YES!

06 June, 2006 16:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home