Saturday, February 18, 2006

...not part - II

just a quick note to say that I am soon going to be homeward bound -

Home.
where my thoughts escaping. (what will I get to eat for dinner?)
Home.
where my music's playing. (actually, all my music is with me and I got some new stuff here)
Home.
where my love lies waiting silently for me. (nopes got my fave books and movies with me too)

ah well, still homeward bound I am...

I leave on the 20th, lose a day, and reach on the 22nd.
...just in time for your birthday, AE! :)

my clients seem to have just woken up to this fact and suddenly we are in the thick of a lot of action concluding with a meeting even on sunday!

on another note, I tried stuffing my stuff into my suitcases and man! was it an ordeal or was it an ordeal - and this with there still being some stuff left to stuff. Damn. I knew I shouldn't have broought along so many movies and books. stupid. stupid. stupid.

yes, yes, lots of 'stuff' in there.

and I still do mean to post part - II soon though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Soul said...

"where my love lies waiting silently for me. (nopes got my fave books and movies with me too)": ur friends wait for you too.... you don't have them with you, do you?! hmph!

18 February, 2006 12:31  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

*gulp, gulp, choke, choke*

I sure don't!

18 February, 2006 12:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home