Monday, February 06, 2006

All about me

So, well, the parents have been complaining like hell about how there've been no pictures of me in all of this while and i have had one heck of a time explaining how I look just like I did when I was over 'there' and it's the place - what I see here - that I would rather shoot more of than me! But, hey, they have a way of getting things done and so, here are now, some pictures of me at the annual day thing I attended in Atlanta over the weekend and where I 're-union-ed' with some of my colleagues. Hell, I even had my first real outing to a pub and a drink (alcoholic)!

Funny thing happened on my way back - which was probably propelled thanks to my near-harrowing experience at the Atlanta airport which almost made me miss my flight - but it's 'funny' nonetheless: I felt like I was coming 'home' to Providence! Maybe, I should tell my parents that! hee! hee!













Oh and since they have all been shot within minutes on the same day, not much variety to offer.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey smita,

it's good to see you getting out of your self-imposed shell (yeah, yeah, take the bravado someplace else, buddy) and 'coming out' on your blog.

hope to see more of that in your other posts

XXX

07 February, 2006 10:36  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

My, what big teeth you have!

(Sorry, couldn't resist :P)

07 February, 2006 10:54  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

Anonymous: whatever, dude!
...and please don't 'buddy' me if you can't leave your name!

AE: what?! you noticed NOW?! :0

08 February, 2006 07:05  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

I was quoting the little red riding hood, though I didn't had the last word in the quote. I thought it'd be rude to mention that word, so refrained.

How was the music in the Pub? And, since you like Green Day, you're likely to like Weezer's new album after a couple of listens.

08 February, 2006 08:06  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

oh. didn't get that...

what's the weezer album called?

08 February, 2006 09:33  
Blogger Jabberwock said...

*falls back in shock* You didn't get the Red Riding Hood quote - are you for real?! I thought I was the only one whose complicated utterances got you confused...

08 February, 2006 17:03  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

sorry to disappoint, your highness.

and you can get back up right about now.

08 February, 2006 21:59  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

The Weezer album is called 'Make Believe'.

You might remember a song by them called 'Buddy Holly'. Used to play quite frequently on Channel [V] (or MTV) in 1994 or 95. The video was set in the Happy Day's set, in Al's cafe.

08 February, 2006 22:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home