Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's TAG time-of-the-month!

Oh-kayyy, so, when you are silly pic tagged by someone who goes by the name 'Chronicus Skepticus', you wonder about the...the... veracity of the claim...the... the.. credibility of the cause... the... the... plausibility of the mission... the... the...likelihood of the veracity. Oh. so, I reached square one with that. Time to stop questioning and get on with it...but you get the picture, right? Oh wait. you haven't seen any yet.

So, where do I begin? I mean, silly-pic tagging me has either got to be a big mistake or an invitation to my albums (doesn't that - "invitation to my albums" suddenly sound kinky or something? like "Ooohh, why don't you come over and check out my albums sometime?") It doesn't? Right. so it's just me and my weird head.

Mooh-ving on then.
Picture 1


karate? kungfu? NOOO, sirree! It's DISCO GURRL!

Picture 2


really. it is. if you *knew* me, you'd know just how silly this pic is! and to all the friends freading fris: don't even think about it.

Picture 3 (Yep. I can go on...)

sigh. that's me alright. yes, with a cap covering my crotch. Go ahead. make fun of it. me. whatever. bah.

Oh dear GAWD! Nadal just lost! I am officially bawling now. AdiĆ³s, mundo cruel!

:(

sniff...and I hereby tag ....sob...witchshine, wandering soul, future corpse, karmic twists and turns, and the unrest cure...*blows nose in hanky*

6 Comments:

Blogger illusions said...

This just made my day :)

07 September, 2006 09:15  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

well, hey, whatever works for you! :D

07 September, 2006 09:56  
Blogger Chronicus Skepticus said...

a) When you are silly-pic-tagged by someone named Chronicus Skepticus, you , to paraphrase Nike, just do it. :P

b) Pic 1: Disco girl is *scary*.
Pic 2: ROFL! Your eyebrows are under cover? Oh and you totally look like very-potentially-suitable-boy's-mommy caught you smoking a joint.
Pic 3: Ummm...zipper accident?

11 September, 2006 18:29  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

a) umm...err...ok! (notice: I *juss-did-it* anyway?) :P

b) I knowwww! If you think this is scary, you should see a cloer-up-er picture of the day. Had done this semi parody og a mujra so had (have!)ghastly makeup on my face. thankfully had chnaged clothes to do disco though! (small mercies et all)

c) ROFLMAO! that is by far the best description/explanation for this picture everr! :D

d) ummm....nopes....as in dunno! I was sitting around and suddenly noticed (thankfully no one else had) this big gaping hole running from one thigh to another! eeeeyewwww!

12 September, 2006 17:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post :-))), made me smile...a lot!

13 September, 2006 23:00  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

glad to hear! hope you like, return the "thought" with your post of the same tag!

14 September, 2006 08:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home